On GT Life Profile Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bearcats
  • 7 comments
  • 736 views
Messages
52
Messages
ColonelsSW20
Messages
ColonelsSW20
I guess I cant get the right words on the search to popup what I am looking for.

Under the trophies, there are six helmets and six car images. On the "Do you have all 60 Golds" thread, I saw ONE screen shot (U2Edge's) that showed cars instead of the usual blanks. Charley01 has one car in his.

What do these represent?

U2Edge
u2edgegoldlicenses.jpg


Charely01
5365717211_2844539411_z.jpg
 
B-spec drivers. You can share them just like the cars.
 
HN7
B-spec drivers. You can share them just like the cars.

Thanks for the info!

So in the first screenshot, he can share six cars and in the second screenshot he can share one car?
 
The spots are for cars and drivers that you have the "Share With Friends" option set to on.

In the first screen, the user is sharing 6 cars. In the second, the user is sharing 1.
 
The spots are for cars and drivers that you have the "Share With Friends" option set to on.

In the first screen, the user is sharing 6 cars. In the second, the user is sharing 1.

Understood completely now. Thanks!
 
What does sharing with friends mean? I've wondered about this. Can your friends use the cars you've selected to share? Or are you just showing your cars to your friends and they can't actually use them unless you gift the car to them?
 
What does sharing with friends mean? I've wondered about this. Can your friends use the cars you've selected to share? Or are you just showing your cars to your friends and they can't actually use them unless you gift the car to them?

While you're in the garage, you can select "share with friends" on any car's menu (usually by pressing triangle while it is selected). After confirmation, the car will show up in your GT Life Profile. Your friends will be able to see those cars, and if I remember correctly, you can click on the car to see a rotating model of it along with specs. Other than that, there's really nothing special about it (no peer-to-peer sharing capability, etc.). Note however that when a car is "shared" you can no longer use it until it is "unshared" again. The same goes for B-Spec drivers.
 
Further elaborating on this:

The shared cars are the cars that you B-Spec driver will use when 'Remote Races' are in affect. (Of course your B-Spec Driver must be shared too)
 
Back