On line Dealership

  • Thread starter Thread starter BRP17
  • 7 comments
  • 499 views
Messages
495
Messages
TeamBRP
Is anyone's cycling?
I've had the same cars since it opened.
Bought 1, and it's showing "Sold Out"
Most of them are cars I don't want.
 
Mine cycled three days after it opened. It has remained the same since then.
 
The online dealership has so far changed only when there was new seaonal events.
 
Not true. That is the regular used car dealership.

The online dealership has so far changed only when there was new seaonal events.

I meant rl days.
 
I bought an orange FGT. After a few IRL days, a red FGT popped up instead of the "sold" sign
 
On day 1, I bought a FGT and a truck that I didn't have yet. A few days later it changed to some different race cars, a different fgt, and a bunch of mazdas (for the most part...not looking at it now since Bob is driving). I haven't bought anything out of this batch yet, but I kind of figured it was the same for everyone, so my actions didn't matter...
 
I've mostly been B-Specing, and not logged in all the time.
Maybe that's why mine's not changing.
 
Back