On-Line Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter 929rog
  • 3 comments
  • 631 views
Messages
29
Messages
929rog
I've been playing on-line for a couple weeks and have really been giving it a chance... getting pretty frustrated and maybe someone here can give me some pointers. I go to the lobby and say pick a track (Daytona) looking for a Nascar race. You look at the rooms and pick one, after it loads they are on lap 2 of 50 so I go to another. Do this for 20-30 minutes until I find one I wont have to wait forever. Get in the Nascar room and guys are running veyrons and others. Leave that one.. Get in another Nascar race and find I cant race because you have to have a Gordon or Jr. car. WTF.... The lobby really needs to have details on what the race is and the restrictions. I really liked how Prologue worked, this not so much. Very frustrating to find good races.
 
Its that and people cant really restrict other people because of the regulations
 
Host your own game.

[Case Closed]
 
put your pointer on the status light (racing light) in the select room screen, a pop up will tell you what lap they are on and how many to go.
 
Back