On Location - VXR's Gallery

• Thread starter VXR
  • 86 comments
Love the warmth from that first photo, and the daylight shots of the Renault look plenty realistic. I gotta say though, the rims on the M3 are pretty large :lol:

Haha, 19s. It seems like what people do to them these days. If I have another E36, I'm going 16" max. Thanks for stopping by.

19's? You're mad. :lol:

Second shot is my favorite - I'd forgotten the Williams was in the game. :crazy:

This has to be my favorite set from you so far. The rain photos are top notch, the fourth one does it for me.

What a beautiful car as well.

Thank you. I finally felt it click yesterday. I wasn't rushing about so much and feverishly snapping everything and anything. I've got some nice Defender shots to go up from yesterday morning that sew the seeds for this more curated approach to shots. I'll get some up this evening.

VXR
Thank you. I finally felt it click yesterday. I wasn't rushing about so much and feverishly snapping everything and anything. I've got some nice Defender shots to go up from yesterday morning that sew the seeds for this more curated approach to shots. I'll get some up this evening.
I also did the same thing! I decided to take it slow instead of getting anxious for a shot. It was much more satisfying.

Good thing too, it looked like it payed off because that is one great set. Look forward to the next 👍

All three Defender shots are gorgeous, but I'm especially impressed with the shot of the M3 next to the stack of pallets. I love the composition and the lighting, and it's a very original idea.

Thank you for the in depth comment. I'm a fan of wide angle photography and it's ability to manipulate images. It's not really serving a purpose, but it's fun and light hearted. That the HRE logo was facing the right way was pure serendipity.

Great Jag set indeed! Diggin the Defender as well, I have one with zero miles on it! :dopey: Guess I have to crank it up soon.

Thank you, FG. You definitely should fire it up, just don't expect it to get anywhere very quickly in stock form. I need to get another and update it with the 6.2 conversion.

I must say, my favourite set here is the scenery shots. You pulled them off just about perfectly. 👍

I also really like the F-Type set, not just because of the F-Type, but the colour of the car and the scenery. It all just matches up, and it's brilliant. :drool:

I have to acknowledge the Defender set above all others - isn't it just the most carefree joyride in the game?

It isn't slow enough to bore you on extended trips, but it's just quick enough to go through a field and tackle just about anything. Including spins. Or flips. :lol:

@VXR, I ran it through the shop last night :) will put it on the road later today, I have been pretty much been avoiding the off road stuff, but I am going to be forced by the game to do more of them to keep the credits coming. :dopey:

Thought I'd post in my gallery to avoid DPing in the latest shots thread. Shame it's gone a bit quiet around here, I'm playing more H2 than FM6 at the minute.

22513448917_9c0674656a_z.jpg
22310664493_f062f80f32_z.jpg
22513492638_684ef8fb09_z.jpg
22513433877_4334d1d45e_z.jpg
22743785440_4c584d0930_z.jpg
22931776025_4c08fed80c_z.jpg
22918373292_e0ed91be58_z.jpg
22942925171_a5290b2e31_z.jpg

I absolutely love the Furious 7 Supra, those wheels are sick.

Back