On Monday, May 14, 2057 make sure you throw a par-tay!

Messages
9,899
I will be dead! :D

www.deathclock.com

attachment.php


On optimistic mode I have till 2080, which would put me at 97 years old.

I just thought I would let you all know when the 2nd most awesome Canadian ever was expected to leave the building.
 
hehe and I am a smoker too
 

Attachments

  • death.jpg
    death.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 179
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
I'm pretty sure you put it on 'optimistic' mode.
yeah but I am an Optimistic person for the most part, except when my emotions get all fucsored. . .
 
Can you just die right now, because I'll probably forget to throw a part in 53 years.

I am sorry, but your time has expired! Have a nice day.

Bye guys.
 
This predictor stinks.

I have a strong body and despite being a pessimist smoker I'll be about 70..
 
How can I die after Andrew? I'm pretty sure I'm a good 15 years older than him.
 
Tuesday May 3, 2061. Only 74 years old it seems.
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
This predictor stinks.

I have a strong body and despite being a pessimist smoker I'll be about 70..

It seems to put a lot of weight on optimism. I'm an optimist smoker with a bmi of 26. I'll die at 87, unless something kills me first.
 
My BMI is sub25, I'm in great shape, never smoked a single cigarette in my life, and yet I die first.

This deathclock is ghey. Who started this shiitty thread?
 
Some assface who should be banned for it. I think it was Tercel_driver.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin

I just thought I would let you all know when the most awesome Canadian ever was expected to leave the building.

Thanks for caring so much, Andrew. 👍 I shall leave the face of the earth in June 2054, according to it.
 
Monday, December 18th, 2056.
 
Doug, you're going to live to the age of 112? Assuming you were born before December 19th.

Insanity.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Doug, you're going to live to the age of 112? Assuming you were born before December 19th.

Insanity.

Well, first, I wasn't born in 1944, so no, and second, I was only doing that to one-up The359, who hates me.

Learn to read and see.
 
Sunday, December 24, 2062 which translates into.............

73 years old.

ill be lucky if i make it to 23 years old though:lol:
 
2,537,391,148 sec.......I will be like 97 years old......that is great!!
 
Tuesday, April 7, 2043

Farge ya! This way I won't be super-old and decrepit when I go.

58 years old I'll die. Hmm... might as well retire at 30.
 
Saturday, June 3, 2023

Great, looks like I'll make it to the ripe old age of 37....:(
 
Tuesday, December 8th, 2052.......
 
Back