On the road ,truck simulator for consoles

• Thread starter twoskodas
  • 5 comments
Ireland
Ireland
Very excited for this new to console trucking game,a bit raw at launch on Wednesday 11 February ,but has loads of potential to finally give us console players something to be able to play for hours at a time with a good sized map in place already,anybody else going to give it a go

Well it's early days yet but I don't think it's going to trouble the big boys,I just hope they can make a decent trucking game so console player's have a decent experience,with the new generation consoles there's no reason they couldn't.

a bit raw at launch on Wednesday 11 February ,but has loads of potential

I wouldn't expect it to improve much to be honest, the last update for the PC version (mixed reviews btw) was in July, a whole 8 months after it went out of early access. It really is a shame it seems to have already been abandoned too since it does offer a few things I wish were in the SCS games.

SCS apparently has no interest in bringing their games to consoles.

Really that was probably for the best since they've only just recently reached the point where updates are coming at a steady pace* and their modeling quality has increased. Perhaps now that they are running more efficiently and the new consoles have more power they will take a more serious look at consoles.

*Iberia has taken forever, but considering the size that's understandable.

Very poor start so far,Xbox being the worst,to release a trucking game with no working mirrors and you can only drive one of the two trucks available and no wheel support is just taking the p***, kamikaze ai as well,most fun part of the game is watching them crash into each other.

Back