Once off Prize Car help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Automobile
  • 3 comments
  • 534 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
151
Australia
Australia
Hey everyone, I'm from Perth Western Australia. I've been playing GT4 off and on pretty much since it came out here. I've completed 89.9% of it so far. After much fruitless searching on the internet I finally found a complete PAL version car and prize list through this website. I read somewhere else that you can win all the cars more than once except the License Exam, Driving Mission and Game Completion prizes. If this is true then I am really annoyed because I accidentally sold my VW Lupo 1.4 '02 a while back. I can't remember if it was a special colour or anything, but I saw the same type of car in the Volkswagen showroom. Is there anything different about them? Is there any way to transfer that prize car back into my game through another memory card? :guilty:
 
Welcome to GTPlanet, from what I've seen this far from you I guess you will have a fruitful time here! :)

Don't worry, the Lupo happens to be just a normal car that you can get back by just buying it from the VW dealer, it's not a special model or anything. I sold mine too after making sure that I could get a similar one again if I wanted to.

You could always transfer it by buying it from another memory card but that isn't needed here - just go and get one if you like. You can even pick the colour this time!

- R -
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back