one good thing about gt7 in vr2 is.....

• Thread starter flair1111
  • 6 comments
well, one good thing about gt7 in vr2 is that no matter how long you sit inside your game car, in an enclosed space, with the motor running, and you accidently fall asleep, for 2 hours....you will survive. im ok and im here still. gt7 so far is safe to play after work. just go ahead and pass out if you want to. i like it. i want to be friends with it.

what buttons do you have mapped for AC and windows?
I suppose you could hold down L2 and R2 for caffeinated drinks bottle sip too.

well, one good thing about gt7 in vr2 is that no matter how long you sit inside your game car, in an enclosed space, with the motor running, and you accidently fall asleep, for 2 hours....you will survive. im ok and im here still. gt7 so far is safe to play after work. just go ahead and pass out if you want to. i like it. i want to be friends with it.
Where did you manage to find an enclosed space in GT7?

I can imagine the confusion when you woke up sitting in a car you don't own 😂

Back