One Grand Later...

United States
United States
GTP_Johnny1996
I am "new" to this amazing thing called GTPlanet. I look forward to all the things I'll experience here.

But first:

How did you find GTPlanet?
Funny story, actually. All I did was Google tunes for cars on GT5. I remember never going to GT5-Tuning.net, but 100% of the time coming here. Then I found the Photomode Forums, then the Hot Wheels and Matchbox Customizing Thread. That last thread was as if I was a cow that just got branded on the behind, and sealed the deal for me to sign up.

Where are you from?
I'm from the Pittsburgh side of Pennsylvania, in America. I live in a small town with few people around, and admittedly, I consider myself to be that "R" word you think of when thinking of NASCAR.

When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
I stared playing on Christmas Day after GTPSP came out. That was 2009, I believe. I've since acquired GT3, GT5, and GT6.

Do you play with a steering wheel?
Occasionally, I do. Its a low-tech Hori Racing Wheel 3, with a 180 degree maximum turning capability thing. I usually keep it for Shift 2, which is my home away from home, the latter home being GT.

What other games do you enjoy?
I play GT, NFS, Burnout, some NASCAR, and some sports games. If it has auto racing in some way, I play it. Also include Midnight Club.

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
I'm looking forward to being as active as I can be here. After the massive fail that was the "I Should be ADMIN" thread, its known that asking to be a staff member will take you out of the running to be a staff member. You guys don't have to worry about seeing that from me. Anyway, I'm looking forward to being apart of whatever I find here.

Some general things about me:
  • I like all forms of motorsports, and that includes drifting and Gymkhana.
  • I'm a Hot Wheels collector, customizer, and investor. In fact, if it wasn't for the HW & MB Customizing Thread, I would have never started customizing. So there's my shoutout to the HW customizers. I collect other brands and sizes of scale models to, and also build model kits.
  • I like cars, trucks, and trains. I like pretty much anything when it comes to cars and trucks. I've got a muscle car side, JDM side, and a supercar side. I even have some model railroad items.
  • I also draw cars and the occasional cartoon.
  • At the time I post this, I'm a high school student and don't yet drive or know how.
Cheers to all of you guys out there male or female, and I will see you on the forums! :cheers:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back