One hell of a deal

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 8 comments
  • 562 views

GTP_Monkey

May the force be with you
Premium
Messages
3,024
England
Top Valley, NG5
I want a Ford GT '02 the photo in the link below

http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=213

I offer 5 chrome and any car you want if i have it can send chrome within the houir and car of your choice even if i need to buy it will be sent at midnight.
I do have a lot of le-man, ford GT's rare Audi's rare rally cars just ask me.
 
Last edited:
I have R10 yes

Add mad_mark_1 and the chrome and R10 will come from that account.
 
ok, can trade after reset if ok. also, were you looking for that particular color?
 
ok, can trade after reset if ok. also, were you looking for that particular color?

Not fussy on colour but it must be the 02 year.
 
better make sure its the one you want LOL have him put it on share so you can see it!
 
Back