- 807
The 2nd time I played GT3 I decided to try and spend the least money I could. You could get 100% without buying anything but a Tuscan and an SLK 230. I was thinking about this for GT4, and it looks like there will be a lot more cars you can't avoid buying.
I can't find any prize cars that can enter the Sport Truck Race, and it looks like several of the manufacturer races will require buying a car. You can't even win an Elise anymore except in the Elise Cup (in GT3 you could enter with an Elise won from the Amateur European Championship).
Are most of the manufacturer races limited beyond just having something from that make? For example, can the BMW MacLaren F1 GTR or the BMW M3 GTR enter the BMW race?
I can't find any prize cars that can enter the Sport Truck Race, and it looks like several of the manufacturer races will require buying a car. You can't even win an Elise anymore except in the Elise Cup (in GT3 you could enter with an Elise won from the Amateur European Championship).
Are most of the manufacturer races limited beyond just having something from that make? For example, can the BMW MacLaren F1 GTR or the BMW M3 GTR enter the BMW race?