One make races: Sport mode (need to buy car now?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdmnsprd
  • 9 comments
  • 725 views
Messages
109
United States
United States
So one of todays one make races are with the peugeot gr3 road car. I wanted to race but apparently since the update you need to buy these cars to even participate. The peugeot dealer doesnt even sell this car? Where do i get it?

I ended up buying the gr3 peugeot because I thought it was the one I needed $450,000 wasted :banghead:
 
You can buy it in the Miles Store
 
Couple of things...

You would have to buy the car if you did not have it in your garage. It is not sold in Brand Central, it is sold in the Mileage Exchange. PD has created a few Gr3 and GrB road cars and that is the only place to get them.
 
Wow and its only $2,500!! they could atleast just give you the option to buy it right there in the one make race screen or redirect you is it too much to ask?
 
Wow and its only $2,500!! they could atleast just give you the option to buy it right there in the one make race screen or redirect you is it too much to ask?
PD like to encourage exploration! Do you not check the Mileage Exchange every week to see what's new?!
 
PD like to encourage exploration! Do you not check the Mileage Exchange every week to see what's new?!
I do but its only NOW that they update it everyday so I didnt think it would be there. I didnt get the memo
 
I do but its only NOW that they update it everyday so I didnt think it would be there. I didnt get the memo
No, the milage exchange store is updated every week on tuesday, the cars looks like it's changed every 2 weeks, but the rest is new every tuesday :).
 
No, the milage exchange store is updated every week on tuesday, the cars looks like it's changed every 2 weeks, but the rest is new every tuesday :).
No I remember the day the new DLC came out with the new cars they had a M4 safety car with an antenza road car that was less then a week ago 12/22/17 now I see they have the amg mercedes safety car and the peuguot road car

I guess road cars can be found in mileage exchange
 
No I remember the day the new DLC came out with the new cars they had a M4 safety car with an antenza road car that was less then a week ago 12/22/17 now I see they have the amg mercedes safety car and the peuguot road car

I guess road cars can be found in mileage exchange

No the BMW M4 Safety Car and the Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car was added 14 days ago:


https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-mileage-exchange-updated-atenza-gr-3-road-car-new-paints-wheels/

GT Sport Mileage Exchange – December 12–December 19


    • BMW M4 Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
    • Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi



https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-mileage-exchange-updated-new-wheels-paints/

GT Sport Mileage Exchange – December 19–December 26




    • BMW M4 Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
    • Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi


And this tuesday it was new cars:

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-m...ings-peugeot-rcz-gr-3-road-car-paints-wheels/

GT Sport Mileage Exchange – December 19–December 26




    • Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
    • Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi
And these new cars might be in the Milage Exchange for 14 days and so far it have only been Gr.3 road cars and safety cars in the milage exchange.
 
Last edited:
Back