- 26
- ollymus
Hi all,
For those of you who have yet to visit practice mode, I thought I'd let you know you can do one make races. Pretty good for tuning and comparing handling.
Been reading here for a while, I agree with a lot that has been said about GT5. I would like a few things to be made clearer, but overall I think it'll be a great game with the addition of a couple of patches.
PS, anyone wanna trade me a truck? ha ha! I've got some tasty motors....
For those of you who have yet to visit practice mode, I thought I'd let you know you can do one make races. Pretty good for tuning and comparing handling.
Been reading here for a while, I agree with a lot that has been said about GT5. I would like a few things to be made clearer, but overall I think it'll be a great game with the addition of a couple of patches.
PS, anyone wanna trade me a truck? ha ha! I've got some tasty motors....