One-Make Series - Vote Car/Tracks Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Bman
  • 4 comments
  • 488 views

One-Make Car for Season 1

  • Fiat 500R

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan Skyline

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lexus LFA

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

The Bman

That's just one of my names.
Premium
Messages
5,897
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Messages
The_Bman24
I made this thread as I would like to see if people are interested in one-make races. They can range from the Fiat 500R to NASCARs. Here's how the points work.

1st - 17
2nd - 15
3rd - 14
4th - 13
5th - 12
6th - 11
7th - 10
8th - 9
9th - 8
10th - 7
11/12/13/14/15/16 - 1

OLR rules apply for close racing. You do not need a GTP_Tag to race.

Only signed-up members may vote for the car we use.

So, vote now. Leave the tracks you vote for in your post or you will not be listed below.
 
Last edited:
Sign up's
____________________________
 
*Epic Facepalm*

I said only signed-up members may vote for the car, yet someone who didn't sign up voted.
 
lmao this is fail

If your going to be that way, then so be it. I clearly listed that you may only vote had you signed up.

Troll.
 
Back