One Make Stock Endurance Championship - Round 2 - AscariOpen 

• Thread starter lars toft
  • 45 comments
1 little hour untill round 2 , i hope all that have registred will show up , then we will be 12 drivers , more drivers more fun , but all in all it should be fun :) :gtpflag:

1 little hour untill round 2 , i hope all that have registred will show up , then we will be 12 drivers , more drivers more fun , but all in all it should be fun :) :gtpflag:
Just switched on to get some laps done. Feel ill today so hoping to just show up and take some points home :cheers:

The challenging part of this is the fact there are so many new faces for me and I have no idea how fast they are or how they drive, what their standards are like etc.

The challenging part of this is the fact there are so many new faces for me and I have no idea how fast they are or how they drive, what their standards are like etc.
Some fairly quick Italians :lol:

And remember mikey if your net lasts lol, your fast but you can't do times like that every lap, so be careful. Better to lose a few tenths a lap then 20 seconds by pushing too hard and spinning it 👍

Some fairly quick Italians :lol:

And remember mikey if your net lasts lol, your fast but you can't do times like that every lap, so be careful. Better to lose a few tenths a lap then 20 seconds by pushing too hard and spinning it 👍
I can beat them. :D I would have yesterday if I didn't attain damage.

Thanks for good race yesterday.
Did expect better from myself. But I just couldn't concentrate!
Sorry about that, guys-been too busy too long... Guess I could make you all very busy. I'll surely head for a 100% ready fit for next friday.

iff anybody wants too run the championship (my club) , then tell me soon , or else i will just close the club (delete it) , i sadly dont have the energi for it anymore , but i will make the next 2 events ready and iff i havent heard from anybody before those 2 events has been driven , i will close the club/championship .....

Unfortunately I have no idea what is happening with this. I had told lars I would carry on running it but I've been ignored and deleted from PSN so not sure what else to do.

Sorry guys. If anyone want's to take it over let me know 👍

Back