One-Make wonder win

  • Thread starter Thread starter iamlanky
  • 10 comments
  • 2,419 views
Messages
21
England
England
Messages
iamlanky
I'm very confused/puzzled.

A few weeks ago I was in a One-Make race, came from behind and won on the line by 0.010 seconds. I received the trophy for 0.01, but no One-Make trophy. I have tried a number of times since, and even though I win on the line (with many loses by a hairs breath), I still cannot win the darn thing......has anyone else struggled to get this, or is there a glitch on the game?
 
I only struggled with this one trying to get ahead after being behind. I used the Prius one-make race at Silverstone and stuck behind the leader until the last corner and then overtook just after entering the final straight and the trophy popped. Beyond that, no idea why it's not working for you
 
I tried many of times also.. But I managed to do it in the Lamborghini 1, just hold back till the last chicane then overtake there then floor it 👍 hope this works for you also :)
 
I only struggled with this one trying to get ahead after being behind. I used the Prius one-make race at Silverstone and stuck behind the leader until the last corner and then overtook just after entering the final straight and the trophy popped. Beyond that, no idea why it's not working for you

This race worked for me as well. Before, I tried the exact same thing on the GT86 race at Fuji, but to no avail.
 
I only struggled with this one trying to get ahead after being behind. I used the Prius one-make race at Silverstone and stuck behind the leader until the last corner and then overtook just after entering the final straight and the trophy popped. Beyond that, no idea why it's not working for you
Thank you, I shall try with the Prius, fingers crossed it works as a couple of you have said it worked on that race.
 
I tried many of times also.. But I managed to do it in the Lamborghini 1, just hold back till the last chicane then overtake there then floor it 👍 hope this works for you also :)
Thanks, I tried that method, just didn't work for me :banghead:
 
Thank you, I shall try with the Prius, fingers crossed it works as a couple of you have said it worked on that race.
Make sure you are never in first at any time during the race. You only want to be in first for the last 100 yards or so. So stay on the back of second until the very end of the race, the last corner will do so long as the start/finish straight isn't too long.

Source: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/gran-turismo-6-ps3/trophy/76130-One-Make-Wonder-Win.html
 
If you haven't gotten it to work using the method 86debris posted, something must be wrong. Any one-make race will unlock it. I just unlocked it in the roadster cup.
 
I did it with the honda civic challenge. I waited at the last chicane, he overtook me and i overtook him back at the beginning of start/finish line and got it. But the Lamborghini challenge is easier cuz u have much powerful car to do it
 
Thank you for your tips, tried a few times still couldn't get it, then the PS3 threw a fit. I formatted the HDD reinstalled the game (luckily I had for a change got a back up of the game save), tried it once, and got it 👍.

Slowly inching towards my first Platinum :D
 
Back