One of the most important features is back! (Christmas music)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sederholm
  • 10 comments
  • 1,095 views
Messages
218
Messages
Sederholm
Forget creating your own tracks or doing your own paint. Gran Turismo was never about what the user wanted.

Forget about controllers not working. Gran Turismo was never about being easy to navigate.

Forget about cars jumping randomly on the track. Gran Turismo was never about the driving.

Finally they've added the thing all users have been screaming for: Christmas music in the menus.

I can't say how happy I am that they've finally heard the cry of the community.
 
...Finally they've added the thing all users have been screaming for: Christmas music in the menus...
Yeah, it was horrible...sorry, I work in a supermarket and hearing 'Christmas songs' on repeat all day is not healthy (makes me psychotic.) Looks like I'll need to turn off the menu music until January.
 
I'm so glad I turned the menu music off on day one haha!!!
 
Yeah, I mean, no other racing game has this so we should all be grateful and quit complaining about really absurd things like AI, sound, etc.
 
The Christmas arrangements are so wonderful~ I love them; glad they were added since GT5~
 
Polyphony Digital knows about GTPlanet, they know how super analytic and nitpicky the GTP community is, so rather than address big issues, they like to drop in EXTREMELY SMALL AND TINY gems for us to pick up and discuss on.

The music is more or less like "oh this sounds somewhat familiar" and you don't really notice it at all. Hidden gem, but kinda cool I must agree. Sorta like the stripes on the Miatas or the vacuum samples on certain cars, oh wait that last one wasn't....
 
Forget creating your own tracks or doing your own paint. Gran Turismo was never about what the user wanted.

Forget about controllers not working. Gran Turismo was never about being easy to navigate.

Forget about cars jumping randomly on the track. Gran Turismo was never about the driving.

Finally they've added the thing all users have been screaming for: Christmas music in the menus.

I can't say how happy I am that they've finally heard the cry of the community.

I think it's a little cheesy and gimmicky but I like the thought and idea behind it.

I also like being able to turn it off like the rest of the adult movie soundtrack that Kaz and the boys love to use as menu music
 
I like this Christmas musics in GT6, sometimes when i´m prepping my house for the 24 and 25th i put this songs... Allways put the house in a great Christmas mood.
 
Aaaannnd .,,, its gone.
 
Back