One of the RAREST UCD Cars out there.

  • Thread starter Thread starter sykkuno
  • 9 comments
  • 2,685 views
Messages
93
Messages
Sykkuno
Hello everyone, I have one of the most RARE UCD Cars up for trade. I would hate to see these babies go, but i gave up on getting all the cars, hopefully these rare one's I've been holding onto will help someone finish their collection. The cars are:
Honda Element '03
Honda Life Step '72
Honda Today G '85
Daihatsu Midget II D type '98
Honda City Turbo II '83
Tom's X540 Chaser '00
 
Duplicate them man, get a positive return and keep your babies. If you make a few rare cars you can trade to fill out your collection. Don't give up!
 
i'm collecting rare cars!
 
Last edited:
I have had most of those for a while, the Step Van took me a while to find, finaly traded for it and then it popped up in the UCD.

These 2 are all that is left for me so far I have not found either of them.

Honda Civic Type R (EP, EU) '01
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04

Do you have one of these by chance?
 
i got

Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04


but can't check till 40 mins when race is done. on which account its on!
 
Right now I still need those 2 cars so if any one wants to trade we'll talk.
 
is the spyker c8 laviolette rare???
 
I have
Honda
Life step van
Odyssey '03
Prelude si vtec '91
S500 '63
Dualnote concept '01
Loctite Mugen Nsx
Castrol Mugen Nsx
Z act'70
Fit w '01
City turbo II '83
HSC '03
S2000Lm Race car
Gathers dryder Civic race car '98
Mugen motul Civic si race car '87
Integra Type R touring car
Civic sir-II (eg) '91
Civic Type R (ek) '97
Civic Type R (ep)'04
Insight '99
Other rares
Midget type D
Renault sport Clio trophy race car '00
Renault sport Lutecia trophy car '00
Renault sport clio V6 phase 1 '00
Renault sport clio V6 phase 2 '03
Fiat 500 L '69
Golf R32 '03 (not HPA)

+ around 300 more soI am going to do a full Car lot tonight listing every car in gtp's marketplace so keep your eyes peeled.
 
Last edited:
i have the full spoon collection if anyone is interested
 
Back