One Special Hybrid Car That Does It All

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by 2_FAST_4_U, Aug 11, 2018 at 6:42 PM.

1. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

Ever wanted just one car that does it all, but at the same time, is NOT over done, but still offers a challenge, and isn't way over powered for it's many various tasks ? Sometime this coming week I'll be posting all about (with more photos, specs, build sheets, etc) a very special new custom hybrid build that I've been working on and testing for weeks now. My HOLY GRAIL-Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 Custom M.N.P. III with all it's "4 stages in one car" that does it all from dirt to snow to tarmac to racing the best. Stay tuned ! :eek:

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 MIP III Custom Super Hybrid (Exterior).jpg Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 MIP III Custom Super Hybrid (Interior).jpg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018 at 2:02 PM
    FederalGOKU likes this.
  2. FederalGOKU

FederalGOKU

im ready to see this right here!

2_FAST_4_U likes this.
  3. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

As promised here's two more photos (Dirt & Snow Tires), Specs, And Build Sheets. I hope someone has fun duplicating this whole build. Also once you complete the car you do NOT have to return to garage editor and adjust any further to enjoy all 4 stages directly in GT5. Copy and save to your flash drive and also simply use the backup game save instead on your PS3 when you reboot the game as it will then return to this original setup. It's a great car when finished and have fun !

Dirt Tires:

G-Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 MIP III Custom Super Hybrid (Dirt Tires).jpg

Snow Tires:

H-Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 MIP III Custom Super Hybrid (Snow Tires).jpg

Specs And Build Sheets:

A-790.JPG B-949.JPG C-1195.JPG D-506.JPG

Notes, Garage Editor Build Sheets, Other Tune Sheets:

1-Notes.JPG 2-Garage Editor Intial Setup.jpg 3-Garage Editor Car Rename Area.JPG 4-TUNE A (Tarmac).jpg 5-TUNE B & C (Tarmac).jpg 6-TUNE A (Dirt & Snow).JPG 7-TUNE C (Optional Supercharger).JPG 8-GE TUNE SHEET A.JPG 9-GE TUNE SHEET B.JPG 10-GE TUNE SHEET C.JPG

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018 at 2:46 PM
    Tim Voak likes this.
  4. Tim Voak

Tim Voak

Very comprehensive. Nice job. :cheers:

2_FAST_4_U likes this.
  5. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

This hybrid car is just pure fantastic with the "B Setting" above I shared... Here are two videos of what I'm talking about when I was testing the car:

EXTERIOR VIEW & INTERIOR VIEW: (A-Spec Professional Hard Mode)
    In these Gran Turismo 5 race replay videos of my Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 M.N.P. III Custom Super Hybrid it races up against the very best road cars in GT5 at Nürburgring Nordschleife. As usual, I filmed these video right off my TV screen with a older iPhone. The replays are much much better when viewed on the TV screen.

Also, here's the starting grid (Modified). I selected the best road cars and then placed myself last by purposely pulling over to last the position # 16:

Racing Grid-At Nürburgring At Nordschleife.jpg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018 at 2:04 PM
    Tim Voak likes this.
  6. Tim Voak

Tim Voak

Pretty sweet... :cool: I definitely need to build this car when I get some time.

2_FAST_4_U likes this.
  7. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

Finally finished the same super hybrid cars with the same custom specs and stages as the above, but in all the factory dealership colors...

MILLENNIUM JADE (M)

Millennium Jade (M) (1).jpg Millennium Jade (M) (2).jpg

BAY SIDE BLUE (M)

Bay Side Blue (M) (1).jpg Bay Side Blue (M) (2).jpg

WHITE PEARL (3P)

White Pearl (3P) (1).jpg White Pearl (3P) (2).jpg

WHITE

White (1).jpg White (2).jpg

SPARKLING SILVER

Sparkling Silver (M) (1).jpg Sparkling Silver (M) (2).jpg

BLACK PEARL

Black Pearl (1).jpg Black Pearl (2).jpg

AND FOR COMPARISON "THE HOLY GRAIL" MY M.N.P. III WITH THE SAME LAYOUT PHOTOS

Midnight Purple III (1).jpg Midnight Purple III (2).jpg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018 at 2:09 PM
    Tim Voak likes this.