one thread

• Thread starter coltsigma
  • 6 comments

coltsigma

(Banned)
Scotland
Kilmarnock
coltsigma
Can anybody tell me if this thread keeps getting repeated as I'm getting grief everyday from someone telling me that I have put out multiple threads and I have only put out one excluding this one that I am writing now thank you Darren

upload_2015-4-27_18-58-13.png

@coltsigma - You've started three threads about the exact same thing when we already have a thread on the same topic. That's why they keep getting locked, just like @daan said in the first one.

And while I'm here, a bit of punctuation in your posts wouldn't go amiss. 👍

I never put that thread in 3 times

TB
@coltsigma - You've started three threads about the exact same thing when we already have a thread on the same topic. That's why they keep getting locked, just like @daan said in the first one.

And while I'm here, a bit of punctuation in your posts wouldn't go amiss. 👍
Take your GT planet site in stick it, now I'm getting it for punctuation i cant believe this bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take your GT planet site in stick it, now I'm getting it for punctuation i cant believe this bye.

First off, that kind of language isn't very welcome here. He just simply said to correct your punctuation.

I never put that thread in 3 times
Not trying to be a mean person, but please don't double post. The edit button is there for a reason 👍

If you're going to insult a moderator, especially one that's genuinely attempting to help you, the very least you could do is make sure all the damn words are spelled correctly. I mean, honestly.

Furthermore, looking at your two recent posts I'm just going to do you the honors.

Goodbye.

Dude. Its probably a glitch where he pressed the new thread 3 times when loading....

....oh wait, each of threads op is different.

Back