One X1 or F2007 to be traded now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimbogl
  • 4 comments
  • 412 views

jimbogl

(Banned)
Messages
479
Messages
Manbearpigsx
THREAD CLOSED, DEAL HAS BEEN MADE!!!

Someone has backed out of a trade tonight so i want to trade my f2007 or red bull x1 for a car/cars tonight. here is a list of cars i would like. I will trade one for one if you have one of these cars

M3 GTR Race Car '01
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Esperante GTR-1 LM '98
Bentley Speed 8 '03
CLK-GTR Race Car '98
f2010

There are a few other cars i would like but there are the main ones im looking for. i want to trade now or within the next few hours so if you can trade within that time then leave a reply. I wont be sending first unless you have more reputation that me.
 
Last edited:
i have a NOMAD diablo that i would trade you for the f2007?
 
I already have a nomad sorry
 
ok add my psn: manbearpigsx
 
Back