- 823

- Riga, Latvia
- Tvensky
Hi, well I dont understand what PD have done here. They created genius game, and spoiled it with some very bad features that limits everything.Ok, I can be patient with the fact that you cant drive just any of your favorite vehicle online, you have to buy it first, buy tyres, tune it etc., and that is very interesting to see, what users come up with in the end online, creating they're own perfect favorite cars. That idea is great. But why I have online limit of my own cars, do I realy have to quit the online lobby to select one of my cars "ON favorites" and other "OFF favorites".. seriously wtf? (I got over 200 cars now, all of them I want to drive online! Some of them duplicates with different tuning, visual and performance tuning, what will happen when I have 1000 cars?) it makes me a bit angry, and what is with tyres? why do everybody have to leave a lobby to just change they're tyres, what if I'm a host for the game? why the tyres can't just be availible online, and dont forget the important part "car's", we love cars, I love cars. Why so much limit in this game, everywhere I go there is something limited, it feels incomplete. Overall game is pure awesomeness, and pleasure to drive. I insist PD fix this issue, we dont want to leave lobby before every race! And dont say you can tune your every car before Online, that takes way too much time since there are so much cars in this game.
sample - what if we all want to have a Honda Civic race with friends, I doubt half of my friends will mark it as a Favorite. and Im 100% sure that most of them have a Civic. So they have to leave the lobby and set it to FAVORITE, while turning OFF other FAVORITE car..
ok they join my lobby and then, HA tyres are not right, limit is set to Sports: Soft. So again there is no option to buy them, you have to do a 15 minute procedure, quitting and entering, while everybody else online are getting mad of waiting in the end we start the race with half of people in the lobby, other half just are too busy trying to change something in GT Life section. So I hope someone from PD will understand this!
This is very easy and fast to fix - Step one: Use online all cars from my garage! Step two: Create option to buy Tyres ONLINE. This will help alot! thanks!
sample - what if we all want to have a Honda Civic race with friends, I doubt half of my friends will mark it as a Favorite. and Im 100% sure that most of them have a Civic. So they have to leave the lobby and set it to FAVORITE, while turning OFF other FAVORITE car..
This is very easy and fast to fix - Step one: Use online all cars from my garage! Step two: Create option to buy Tyres ONLINE. This will help alot! thanks!