Online and Offline physics, what the @$%k Kazunori?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boris Lozac
  • 4 comments
  • 747 views
Messages
337
From the start i suspected that physics are different Online compared to Offline, but last night i was definately convinced.
Earlier that day i drove Mclaren F1 on Tsukuba with Sports Hard tires, aids off, abs off etc.. times were 1.00's and 59's.
Then later on i went online and a friend and i made the same combo, car was skiding like crazy, like there's ice on the track.. my times were much slower also..

Can someone explain the idiotic reason behind this and will we ever get some official explanation?
 
Oh, I see where we`re going here...

My answer: 90% complete.
 
I noticed that too. I drive on Nordschliefe quite much and know this track well. No problem without pushing to the limit McLaren F1 on sport hard. Went online, and choosed BMW M3 (sport hard) and... I was so shocked that I have problems driving it. WTF?
 
Back