Online Audio Streams...Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter toyomatt84
  • 17 comments
  • 793 views
Messages
7,965
Well, I've recently found this one that I thought was a necessity to share. It's quite soothing, and has many pieces to select. Not to mention it streams at 256-320 kbps. Quite quick if you ask me.

Ghetto-Blaster
Music is by ProtMan and it's not rap music. *although the name kind of gives off that vibe*
 
Ahhh...Digitally Imported. I used to listen to that hardcore for my music collection ideas. Great Posts!!!
 
toyomatt84
Ahhh...Digitally Imported. I used to listen to that hardcore for my music collection ideas. Great Posts!!!


I used to listen to DI all the time before they cut their streams to 96kbps.
 
Integra Type R
I used to listen to DI all the time before they cut their streams to 96kbps.


Baaaaaaah! :grumpy:
Stupid Idea, I believe. 96kbps = teh crap.

So, yes, I agree with ya' ITR.
 
I used to tune into ChroniXradio every now and then, but I'm not really one for Internet Radio. :indiff:

It's a heavy metal station BTW.
 
👍 Hard Rockin 80's.com, all the rock ya need.
 
I used to use the radio stations feature in WinAmp.
 
Awsome! Thanks, guys! I just started to listen to online radio, And now I have some excellent stations. Plus, I can listen to some trance without aquiring it by... erm... you know.... :indiff:
 
Shannon
I used to tune into ChroniXradio every now and then, but I'm not really one for Internet Radio. :indiff:

It's a heavy metal station BTW.

I tuned in at my school, but most of the songs had crappy singers.
 
Launchcast doesn't work with firefox, for some reasone. Yahoo hates netscape... :grumpy:👎
 
Well, get a replacement for the IE browser that can handle it. I'd prefer MyIE2. It's got some awesome features, most of which are in FireFox.
 
Event Horizon
Launchcast doesn't work with firefox, for some reasone. Yahoo hates netscape... :grumpy:👎
thats why I don't listen to it at home. I have to use IE at work, so I listen to launchCAST at work, bu tI have so much music at home, I don't need to.
 
Back