Online Cars missing HELP

  • Thread starter Thread starter moothastewrt
  • 10 comments
  • 758 views
Messages
7
Messages
Moothastewrt
I would go int online race but I would be missing a lot of cars and I would meet the recommendations and the missing cars are part of my favorites

nm figured it out
 
Last edited:
Are you sure you are looking at the favorites tab?
 
Last edited:
The favorites system is a huge fault by default.. you have yo be albe to choose all your cars online not just some small part of them. Then there wouldnt have such a problems

PS, I think you did somehing wrong there, I noticed that sometimes he dont save your favorites that you selected when you reenter the game. try to check more, check favorites what you got properly, then go to MY lounge alone, and look what you got there, if you missing something maybe youre doing something wrong, like looking not at the favorites but at recommended....
 
Couldn't understand your post completely, but I'm guessing your talking about your online favorite garage?

Could be an issue with selecting the favorites. I have yet to encounter this problem.

EDIT: RacecarBMW and Tvensky beat me to it.

I have to agree, it sucks that we can't use our whole garage online. Yet another massive oversight by PD.
 
What? I don't mean to sound rude, but if your in the US were English is your primary language, I would hope to understand what you are talking about.
I think what your saying is that you have cars in your favorites list but can not find them in an online lobby. I've never had this problem before. I'd double check the car is in my favorites first, (I sometimes forget what I have in my favorites) then be sure to select the favorites tap on the side of the car list. By default it always goes to the recommended list whenever you go to the car list.
 
Today I tried to setup an online race lobby in which I wanted to restrict the usable cars to some I own myself.

So in the rules settings I choose "select from garage".

But the only tab to select cars from was "recommended" and most of the cars I already own weren't there so I could not choose them.

Does this mean we cannot setup an online-race-lobby where we can choose the usable cars out of our own garage and instead are forcerd to choose cars from a predefined small range ?

This cant be true...
 
No good, tried it once too. Can only play with weight/pp to try to lean towards a particular car. Or write 'Miatas only'.
 
Today I tried to setup an online race lobby in which I wanted to restrict the usable cars to some I own myself.

So in the rules settings I choose "select from garage".

But the only tab to select cars from was "recommended" and most of the cars I already own weren't there so I could not choose them.

Does this mean we cannot setup an online-race-lobby where we can choose the usable cars out of our own garage and instead are forcerd to choose cars from a predefined small range ?

This cant be true...

Sad but true... you can only pick from the recommended cars tab when choosing "select from garage option". I've been collecting classics for a while just to open a european vintage room, only to realize that later. Hope tonight's update will fix some of these things.
 
Sad but true... you can only pick from the recommended cars tab when choosing "select from garage option". I've been collecting classics for a while just to open a european vintage room, only to realize that later. Hope tonight's update will fix some of these things.

Hopefully...
 
The online garage system is pretty stupid. i dont like having to go to favorites just to use a car somewhere else.

Which doesnt explain what happened to my Xj13, i just noticed i havent seen it since January and it's gone...:scared:
 
Back