Online cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter mobiusoneeve
  • 9 comments
  • 687 views
Go to the profile page. select your friends user name in the panel where all your online friends are. click on his page. when it loads click on the image of the car you want to burrow & Bob's yer Uncle :)
 
Go to the profile page. select your friends user name in the panel where all your online friends are. click on his page. when it loads click on the image of the car you want to burrow & Bob's yer Uncle :)

Thank You :-)
I found lots of nice cars from all my friends. LOL
 
No problem, glad to be able to help.
 
Is there a cap on borrowing cars like gifting or can it be any car in your garage?
 
davievtec
Is there a cap on borrowing cars like gifting or can it be any car in your garage?

Nope, unless they are DLC. And even those can be put up for share, just not borrowed. So it can be any 6 cars, yes 👍.
 
davievtec
Is there dlc now ?

By DLC I meant Chromeline and Stealth cars, or other cars that had to be downloaded from the Playstation Store. There isn't any "new" DLC.
 
Ohh I don't think I've got them
 
davievtec
Ohh I don't think I've got them

Then, yes, any car in your garage would be available to share in your online garage 👍.
 
Back