Online Championship Mode Problem

• Thread starter JCS0401
  • 1 comments
Switzerland
Switzerland
I still have the problem that in online races the competition cars remain in their starting position and I'm drivning my race "allone". I have installed the latest GT (1.05) as well PS4 update, de-installed and re-installed GT game again. Furthermore I have checked all router setting, NAT2 is provided and I opened in addition the "popular" ports which are needed to exlude transmition problems. still the same issue - any idea how to solve this issue?

I still have the problem that in online races the competition cars remain in their starting position and I'm drivning my race "allone". I have installed the latest GT (1.05) as well PS4 update, de-installed and re-installed GT game again. Furthermore I have checked all router setting, NAT2 is provided and I opened in addition the "popular" ports which are needed to exlude transmition problems. still the same issue - any idea how to solve this issue?

I am having an issue yesterday and today getting disconnected from manufacturer championship after qualifying! It’s really frustrating ! I spend the time qualifying all to be disconnected right before the race starts. I am still connected to the server though. I get a message saying disconnected due to data loss ??

Back