Online data after losing game save??

  • Thread starter Thread starter NRYAN34
  • 4 comments
  • 537 views
Messages
12
Messages
NRYAN34
I was just wondering what happens to the online cars and Bobs after you lose your save game. had my ps3 crash after being 75 days old(still trying to get it fixed myself so I dont have to send it back) My backed up save game is a couple weeks old. Just wondering what will happen to my bobs seeing as they had about 1.5 million stocked up and i was sharing a F10, Vettel and zonda R? do I lose the cars that are not on my backed up save game file? and what about my bobs?
 
I'd guess your bobs will just keep earning if people use them? Also I suspect your shared cars might be ok too. ;)
 
Every thing will be gone except your trophies if you formatted your hard drive.
 
so what your saying is that since my ps3 had to go in for service since it wouldnt start up i am going to lose about 7 million worth of bob money, my f10, f2007, x10, nardo and escudo?
 
Back