Online dealership

Messages
9
Before I spend a bunch of hard earned credits in the online dealership I want to know if those cars can be used offline in A or B spec? I'm skeptical due to the 4th tab in the garage marked "online".
 
TTT

Im wondering the same thing. I caught myself about to spend over a million credits there then i thought about the online tab in the garage then i said "that would suck a** if i couldn't use this car offline" :nervous:
 
Yes they can. They are just like cars bought from the UCD.
 
Im quite positive you can. Buy something cheap and go into A or B spec. Try it out yourself.
 
You are right to be skeptical when it comes to this game, but in this case you have nothing to worry about. The online dealership is more like a bonus used car dealership.
 
The online tab in your garage is just for your cars that your sharing online
 
Yes, you can use them in all races that they qualify for. It's like a "seasonal dealership" of sorts. 👍
 
Back