Online dealership

  • Thread starter Thread starter Durp13579
  • 4 comments
  • 536 views
Messages
279
United States
United States
So I was wondering, when will the OCD update? I still have the holiday specials, and it's kinda boring. I also have them all. Or is it that it updated and I just haven't seen it? I don't know about the schedule, except that it updates every 2 weeks (usually)

Thanks.
 
So I was wondering, when will the OCD update? I still have the holiday specials, and it's kinda boring. I also have them all. Or is it that it updated and I just haven't seen it? I don't know about the schedule, except that it updates every 2 weeks (usually)

Thanks.

???? It updated last Thursday with a whole bunch of cars relevant to the latest seasonal.

Bookmark this thread for updates on the OCD https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=222195
 
No need to feel stoopid :lol:
 
Back