Online drag racing please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter digitalic
  • 3 comments
  • 622 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
624
I saw this on Forza 3 and use to play it on nfs underground 2 back in the day... it was so fun. I would hope to see this as one of the modes offered for online play. Where 2 up with another person doing 1/8, 1/4 or 1/2 to full mile runs. With a real drag strip at different track locations from around the world. Such as the top gear track as one.

I hope the online mode is very flexible and offers us a wealth of options to further customize the race to exactly the way we want. Some good examples of online lobbies are Project Gotham series and Forza 3. You can customize pretty much every aspect of the race. I really hope PD implements the online lobby/system equal or better than Forza/PGR.
 
I very much doubt there will be more than a single location, but if its in the game I think its safe to assume it'll be online. Could be fun. New perspective on tuning thats for sure. Haven't driven a supra for a while either ;)
 
exactly! this will be all based on how well you tune your car, how well you shift, etc. it will be a driver's race to see whose faster. I would love to see an online drag racing mode! Please PD and Kaz, add this.
 
Again, could just have been added to an existing thread.

Please look around and search before creating new threads. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back