I've been lurking around these forums for a while now, with the release of prologue I figured it was time to sign up.
I've been trying out drifting lately, and after reading through several threads I've noticed that, according to some members, if you tune your car before drifting it will be listed under "car name/tuned" rather than just "car name." However, under rankings I don't see any "car name/tuned," save for the GT concept cars. Has this been changed recently or am I just missing something?
Also, does anyone have a clue as too how often the rankings will reset (assuming they do)?
I've been trying out drifting lately, and after reading through several threads I've noticed that, according to some members, if you tune your car before drifting it will be listed under "car name/tuned" rather than just "car name." However, under rankings I don't see any "car name/tuned," save for the GT concept cars. Has this been changed recently or am I just missing something?
Also, does anyone have a clue as too how often the rankings will reset (assuming they do)?