5. WORLD PP800 Suzuka Circuit, 12 players

Time Tirals

1. PP450 Fuji F

2. PP750 Daytona SS

3. Audi R8, Suzuka Circuit, N3 tires

Did somebody say World Event?

At Suzuka?

*Dusting off the Mine's*

Yeah, can't wait for Suzuka 800pp. Should be great. I'll have to give the 111R/tuned a Clean and be the underdog.:D

The 800pp Suzuka looks fantastic! Been a while since I've been in an 800pp event :)

Do I dare see that there is Suzi 800PP there??? OMG... :drool::drool: PD has shed new light on GT5:P for me again... time to dust off the monsters in the garage again :D

Just had a few quick races on Suzuka with Joey and Tovoinen....great stuff allthough we were only racing alone ,looks like the tuned Vette is the easyest car to go fast with again...haven't tried the lotus yet though...!!

Also i noticed that when the host logs out someone else becomes the new host!!!so there is no disconnection for all who are in that particular race!!!!
is this new??i haven't been racing online for some time and only noticed this today.........

great that PD changed this!!

spyrrari.

Just had a few quick races on Suzuka with Joey and Tovoinen....great stuff allthough we were only racing alone ,looks like the tuned Vette is the easyest car to go fast with again...haven't tried the lotus yet though...!!

Also i noticed that when the host logs out someone else becomes the new host!!!so there is no disconnection for all who are in that particular race!!!!
is this new??i haven't been racing online for some time and only noticed this today.........

great that PD changed this!!

spyrrari.

Hey Spy, good to see you around again!

Yeah I noticed that a few days ago also, but there were some teething issues for example one race would never end even after the last lap when the host was disconnected! I think it's alright now though.

All the best
Maz

Hey Spy, good to see you around again!

Yeah I noticed that a few days ago also, but there were some teething issues for example one race would never end even after the last lap when the host was disconnected! I think it's alright now though.

All the best
Maz

He Mazmate,yeah been very bizzy with work and all....very difficult these last few months:grumpy:.....but have some free time comming up so hope to see you and others more frequently on the track..👍👍👍

Great that PD changed this...👍

spyrrari.

My PS3 should arrive very soon, so, i'll see you guys behind me soon:D

That's cool, but remember, it is considered good courtesy at GTP to move over when being lapped :D

He Mazmate,yeah been very bizzy with work and all....very difficult these last few months:grumpy:.....but have some free time comming up so hope to see you and others more frequently on the track..👍👍👍

Great that PD changed this...👍

It will make a massive difference to event races and hopefully to World Events.

All the best
Maz

Hey, i've gone a lap down and made up time and won before. It was in the F2007 race at suzuka about right now last year.

Loving 800PP Suzuka :). Good Fun and clean races. Using Amuse S2000 GT1 at the moment, its pretty good. Best lap I did in a race (No slipstream) was a 1.54.9XX using 6axis.

Hey, i've gone a lap down and made up time and won before. It was in the F2007 race at suzuka about right now last year.

It doesn't count if they DC'd

Damn. I'm excited about the 800pp suzuka event. Just wished my PS3 didn't have YLOD.....

Back