Online experience?

• Thread starter Skymeat
  • 4 comments
Skymeat1
Okay - I know I must be missing something.

Is it possible in GT5P to do the following:

Race someone I know?
Race someone on the forum?
Host a Race of my choosing?

Now, I hop on one of the races, and people either hop out halfway through a race, or just try to thrash their way to the finish. I have a super solid 22/12 buisness connection and <100ms pings in the US/most of the world, so I know that's not the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

well friend in GT5P you cannot host a race of your choosing.. you can race with a friend BUT yall have to start the race at the same time and your chances will be damn good.. but dont fret.. GT5P's online system is a sniffle compared to GT5's... feel free to msg me ill be more than happy to run with you if im available...

Hosting an online race is a lottery; I think it picks the participant with the best internet connection to host.

You can race friends or other GTPers if you join at the same time (see racing events threads).

But nevermind all that because we will all be racing online with GT5 (private race lobbies and hosting!) in November! :)👍

Hosting an online race is a lottery; I think it picks the participant with the best internet connection to host.

You can race friends or other GTPers if you join at the same time (see racing events threads).

But nevermind all that because we will all be racing online with GT5 (private race lobbies and hosting!) in November! :)👍

amen brother...

hosting an online race is a lottery; i think it picks the participant with the best internet connection to host.

You can race friends or other gtpers if you join at the same time (see racing events threads).

But nevermind all that because we will all be racing online with gt5 (private race lobbies and hosting!) in november! :)👍

+1

Back