ONLINE - F1 Suzuka - Records

  • Thread starter Thread starter RR2008
  • 1 comments
  • 760 views
Messages
6
Messages
RR2008
Hi everybody

I dont know if you are driving very often with the F1 on Suzuka, because some people say that the feeling of the car is not so "Gran Turismo like", but for me its really good fun driving this beast :sly:

I only want to know if somebody drives the race below 10:30:000, I tried it several times but the best I got was 10:33:277.

Hope to see ya on the track ;-)
 
Do you mean 1.30/lap time? My best time in freerun has been 1.317 in race have ran below 1.27 many times but that was when I was in second place.Check with tedsleds he's one of the best I know at F2007.We need to try to hook up for a race my psn id is GTP_DaddyVDUB message me a start time.:sly:
 
Back