Online gaming?

• Thread starter hiiambang
  • 4 comments
So...is there any public gaming community for this game? I checked for games a few times and they were either full, or some with only 2 people but I can never join those successfully even if they're in lobby.

Where and when can I find people to play with? Thanks.

You've come to the right place hiiambang.

If you see a lobby that's 'full' chances are this is a private lobby and can only be entered by invitation. But there should be other lobbies open you can join and usually are.

Unfortunately, most people who play Ferrari Challenge on-line tend to stick with the F430 and Monza. If you like this combination, you're in luck. But it does get boring rather quickly.

You can always try opening your own lobby but if you pick some of the more exotic cars, you likely won't have that many people joining.

Thanks for the welcome, jjaisli. Can you tell me about how long I should wait in the lobby for players to join? I've waited for 2-3 minutes, which seems long enough when you keep glancing at a screen that doesn't change.

Also, what's the best way to complete the Challenge campaign?

I find it very hard to get a respectable ranking without being able to hot lap to familiarize myself with the track.

I like being pressed to win, but having to quit and restart the entire game from the PS3 does get old.

Maybe create a lobby using F430, 360GT & maybe 512 M. But JJAISLI is right. F430 is used the most but i prefer 360GT.

I like being pressed to win, but having to quit and restart the entire game from the PS3 does get old.

Set the races for the longest time period - that will give you more time to run each track & get practice.

Back