Online Garage sharing with PSN friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter pudgiecat
  • 5 comments
  • 972 views
Messages
290
United States
Desert of the Real
Messages
pudgiecat
I was wondering if anyone knows if the online garage sharing feature we had in GT5 is going to be coming back to us in GT6? It was a rather fun way to try out cars before buying them back in the day, so that you wouldn't invest your time grinding to get a car you might never use . I know that the "glitch" has stocked many a garage , but not everyone may have bought certain cars and may like the chance to test them. It was also an easy way for friends to show off their customization of a car....

I hope all of you have a wondrous holiday season and enjoy all the good things you have..... family,friends, and your feathery,furry, and scaly pets.....
 
I was wondering if anyone knows if the online garage sharing feature we had in GT5 is going to be coming back to us in GT6? It was a rather fun way to try out cars before buying them back in the day, so that you wouldn't invest your time grinding to get a car you might never use . I know that the "glitch" has stocked many a garage , but not everyone may have bought certain cars and may like the chance to test them. It was also an easy way for friends to show off their customization of a car....

I hope all of you have a wondrous holiday season and enjoy all the good things you have..... family,friends, and your feathery,furry, and scaly pets.....
No, nobody knows if it will come back.
 
I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed......
 
I was wondering if anyone knows if the online garage sharing feature we had in GT5 is going to be coming back to us in GT6? It was a rather fun way to try out cars before buying them back in the day, so that you wouldn't invest your time grinding to get a car you might never use . I know that the "glitch" has stocked many a garage , but not everyone may have bought certain cars and may like the chance to test them. It was also an easy way for friends to show off their customization of a car....

I hope all of you have a wondrous holiday season and enjoy all the good things you have..... family,friends, and your feathery,furry, and scaly pets.....

I think it might be added in an update. The car sharing feature in GT5 was under the community section and according to the gran truismo website, the community section will be added in a feature update. Let's hope it will be included.
 
With money being so easily available so early in the games life, I don't see why they should? It's only like week 2 and we already have log-on bonuses and seasonals - in about a month anyone can buy anything without looking back.
 
It needs to come back and it needs to be standard in ALL GT's going forward. My friends and I would put cars out there for any to use, test drive, etc... That was a great feature. Definitely needs to come back!
 
Back