Online Garages

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jujubean
  • 10 comments
  • 1,222 views
Messages
498
Messages
Jujubean14
Just a thought, but wouldn't it be cool if PD made it so that you could save your garage online, and then go to your URL (with PS3 or PC) and look at your cars there? More importantly, you could check out your friend's garages, and see their cars and such.

Also I don't know if it would work, but it might be cool to make live streaming feeds from races available to someone on a PC. For example, I could have a fixed URL, and if I were in a race (online or single player) you could watch it? You would obviously have to be logged on even if you were playing in offline mode, but I thought it might be cool to be able to watch races not from your PS3.

Just a thought.
 
Another cool idea would be an "eBay style" marketplace to buy/sell cars to others online.
 
As long as they don't use paypal, damn those fee's add up XD
 
obviously not paypal. maybe with in-game credits or PSN Dollars.

Yeah, I would like it if all costs were kept in game.

It would be unfortunate to have to use real money to buy the game and the PS3 and G25 and the surround sound and the racing seat, etc. etc. But you want to race with that Enzo?

oh well you have to pay real $$$ for that too.
 
Yeah good idea,
Something to brag about at work :P
 
Videos of people racing? eBay-style marketplace using in-game credits? All sounding rather familiar - Project Gotham and Forza anyone?

Fine, if it's in it's in, but not something I'd be too bothered about. I just want a racing game with a good selection of cars and tracks.
 
Videos of people racing? eBay-style marketplace using in-game credits? All sounding rather familiar - Project Gotham and Forza anyone?

Yeah but if GT5 had that bye-bye Forza. It's a poor excuse for a racing 'simulator' [game]. Pun intended. ;)
 
Yeah but if GT5 had that bye-bye Forza. It's a poor excuse for a racing 'simulator' [game]. Pun intended. ;)
A poor excuse for a pun as well... Honestly, people can think what they want about Forza, but all I know is, it received plenty of glowing reviews and I know a LOT of people who are having fun with it right now while we all wait. It may not be a "simulator", but in the grand scheme of things, neither is Gran Turismo - both are racing games, just with a different focus. The only reason I don't have Forza 3 is because I really don't want two games consoles. I picked my poison and now I wait patiently.
 
Back