online gear glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter asjacsd
  • 1 comments
  • 435 views
Messages
27
Netherlands
Netherlands
Messages
as--jac--sd
I like racing NASCAR Online. But in races and when you need to make a pitstop there's a glitch. Without the slipstream etc. I get a speed up to 330 km/h. But after making a stop I realized that I was turning slower lap times and than saw that I wasn't hitting 330 km/h but speeds lower than 325 km/h. Also the gear would max before the stop at 345 or so. After the stop the gears would max at 332. Does somebody else has this glitch or is there a solution or what. Sorry for my bad english
 
I like racing NASCAR Online. But in races and when you need to make a pitstop there's a glitch. Without the slipstream etc. I get a speed up to 330 km/h. But after making a stop I realized that I was turning slower lap times and than saw that I wasn't hitting 330 km/h but speeds lower than 325 km/h. Also the gear would max before the stop at 345 or so. After the stop the gears would max at 332. Does somebody else has this glitch or is there a solution or what. Sorry for my bad english

I think this is related to the tyre glitch, wheelspin in almost every gear.
 
Back