Online is still rubbish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JEMcG
  • 1 comments
  • 454 views

JEMcG

(Banned)
Messages
639
Scotland
Glasgow
Anyone else in the UK specifically Central Scotland having problems?

I've only really started playing online in the past year because I was just enjoying the offline mode. But now I've started to get into online, or at least tried to.

I had a geek come round and sort my router out and all that annoying stuff and it's still very bad. I'm talking about VERY VERY bad. I could spend an hour trying to join a decent room and maybe get one race. As of tonight I've been disconnected from every room i've joined. Disconnected at all different points of being in the room and loading parts.

Is this just the way it is? I have a 4meg connection which isn't much but should be enough. Nat type 2 and router is supposedly ready.

It's really getting on my nerves as I just wanted to see the game out on a high. Don't get me wrong I have had some good online sessions, but I would say it's been about an 80% fail rate, at least.
 
Back