Online lap times?

• Thread starter britbeef
  • 13 comments
britbeef
Hay all. I remember a web site for GT HD called something like GT hobby and it listed all the various online lap times for each track car etc. It there anything similar out there for Prologue? Would be good for me to see when Im not at home on the PS3 if anyone is beating my Golf GTI no1 slot on Norwand :-)

Thanks for help.

Britbeef

Don't know about a website. But I just had a look at the rankings on the PS3.You ain't
No1 any more someone ( not me) has put in a 1'16.624.
I'd get back on there if I were you

lol the buggers!!!! I turn my back for 5 mins :-)
No Im not that anal really (Well maybe a little bit) but I think it was a good tool to have thats all and just thought maybe there was a version for prologue...

I feel a night in the GTI coming on!! ;-) was going to have another go anyway with my GTP_britbeef tags on this time to try and reclaim the no1 slot...

You do realise that every Tom,Dick and Harry are probably going to give it a bash now.

As for the website I agree it would be nice to have the top times consolidated in one place.

I think you misunderstood the post mate, I am talking about prologue not HD. Feel free to bring some on yourself if your up for it ;-) New golf standard physics Nordwand, you time above looks good may have a look at that also, the more GTP_ on top of the pile the better!

ah, apologies mate. misunderstood the post.

will probably try out the new golf @ Nordwand when i'm back from work tomorrow night :D

cheers!

Your down to 3rd now Britbeef :).

How come you play on standard? Pro physics is much better imo.

I know what you mean about a website to browse through, it would be much easier, or have the game quickly list what you have taken part in, I can't remember what cars and tracks I did last week lol, but I only do it for fun and do around 1-5 laps, sometimes 10-20. The ability to select the reverse way, select different cars and a track selection icon while your actually at the track instead of going back to the main menu would be nice.

I wouldn't spend too much time shaving off seconds because after every patch/update so far, the time trials have been wiped clean, probably due to changes to cars and tracks so times are void. Think they have been wiped 3/4 times now. I'd wait for GT5.

i just like the fun of trying to get somewhere in the top 10 with various cars etc, some i cant even get in top 100 but its a nice challenge anyway. Yeah down to 3rd gutted lol had a few goes tonight with the GTP tags on think i managed 8th. Ill give it a shot on pro to see how i go as ive not really tried that. Think if we can get the GTP tags into the top 10 on most tracks etc its good for the forum and group..

Back