ONLINE LOBBY ISSUE, NO AUTO-START OPTION

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barbados246_8
  • 3 comments
  • 652 views
Messages
54
Hi all,
Im a fan of & enjoy setting up online lobbies for myself, friends & the general public to participate in.
My major gripe is the exclusion of the auto start option which was in Gt6.
Why has the developer not included this in GTS. Its frustrating having to manage a lobby restarts as opposed to setting auto starts, and having organized timed races.
Gt if you are seeing this, please include this in the next update
 
I think you will find that many of us have this same gripe. It's also really frustrating when a glitch in the game messes up the start of a race and you have no way to restart it. Trying to get everyone to back out of the race so you can restart is just to time consuming.
 
Last edited:
Agree here. I have to use my cell phone timer or back out to the pits to see if everyone is ready. Doing that loses my spot making me run a short distance on the track to get it back.

I remember PD saying nothing from GT6 would be taken away from GTSport but there is sure a lot of things missing.
 
Its crazy ndeed guys. I also have to use cell timer to monitor race starts. Ir takes away from focus of fine tuing in between races
 
Back