- 424
- HMSMotorsport
Hi Guys,
I'm not sure whats going on here but I cannot access any of my mates lobbies anymore. I see they have the orange light next to their lounge but when i click it doesnt bring up the list of members like its an empty lobby. Click join and just go through to an empty lobby....
Now I am on a new PS3 (old one YLOD) and using my backed up game from before.
Anyone shine any light on this?
I'm not sure whats going on here but I cannot access any of my mates lobbies anymore. I see they have the orange light next to their lounge but when i click it doesnt bring up the list of members like its an empty lobby. Click join and just go through to an empty lobby....
Now I am on a new PS3 (old one YLOD) and using my backed up game from before.
Anyone shine any light on this?