Online Lobby Question

• Thread starter mkel1966
  • 3 comments
mkell1966
Sorry if this was asked before but I tried to "search" but did not find any answer.
I created a room just to check how my cars will handle online. Saved the room and loaded it. I can't enter in the room I created nor I can see it. What am I doing wrong or missed? Appreciate any response.

Must be a glitch, but if anything just create a new room, as the old room might be buggy. Online features aren't exactly failproof as of now. Sorry if this doesn't seem helpful but online is better since 1.01 but still many snags.

I have this problem, if I open my room to the guys to get some testing/practice done if I leave to change wheels or buy a car I then can't enter my own room and carry on racing with my pals so have to ask them all to leave and enter my new room, not very good pd!

Also if someone's just added me as a friend they can't enter my room as it says "Full" so same again I have to make a new room.

Must be a glitch, but if anything just create a new room, as the old room might be buggy. Online features aren't exactly failproof as of now. Sorry if this doesn't seem helpful but online is better since 1.01 but still many snags.
Thanks.

Back