Online lobby safety ratings effected when driven into

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I decided to try a lobby this afternoon. Got into Silverstone and messed up the start so took a penalty as I had no clue how the starts work. Anyway driving dead last it gets dark and I see a blue flag flash on my screen and bam! Rear ended cars useless and I take a hit on my safety rating.

Hey ho, so I try again. Qualify badly again and end up getting rammed deliberately on my first lap. Swerved into and rear ended in braking zones. Every time it says my safety rating has been affected. I am trying to get good enough to go into the proper lobbies but I have literally no chance if the penalty system is going to be like this.

Can I rank up against AI instead?

I decided to try a lobby this afternoon. Got into Silverstone and messed up the start so took a penalty as I had no clue how the starts work. Anyway driving dead last it gets dark and I see a blue flag flash on my screen and bam! Rear ended cars useless and I take a hit on my safety rating.

Hey ho, so I try again. Qualify badly again and end up getting rammed deliberately on my first lap. Swerved into and rear ended in braking zones. Every time it says my safety rating has been affected. I am trying to get good enough to go into the proper lobbies but I have literally no chance if the penalty system is going to be like this.

Hum.. I think I ve seen this before... Hum... where in the Hell (of Simracing) was it???? :)

PD!!! Return!!! You are forgiven!!! :P

Every racing game I’ve seen has the same problems... Makes no difference if it’s ACC, GTS or iracing.

You can get a safety rating racing AI.

I avoid online racing for an entirely different reason, too many anonymous people who have no interest in racecraft. Either they want to win at all cost or they just purposely want to ram people.

I would only go online with people I KNOW are courteous.

If you find a good group to race with online, your ratings will certainly go up

I avoid online racing for an entirely different reason, too many anonymous people who have no interest in racecraft. Either they want to win at all cost or they just purposely want to ram people.

I would only go online with people I KNOW are courteous.

If you find a good group to race with online, your ratings will certainly go up

That will only be possible with private lobbies...

There is a fair explanation of all the elements that are a part of your overall rating in you driver profile.

Yes you can rank up against the ai ,the fastest way to do it is to go into a race and just follow the car in front of you as long as you can,don't try and win the race...

Back