Online Meeting for the JP version?

• Thread starter wrcsti
  • 10 comments

wrcsti

(Banned)
elmataplata
Is there anyone who still uses the jp version of the game out there? If so would you guys want a specialized thread showing times for online meetings on certain races kind of like the PAL version?

I'm not sure if the interest would be there for NTSCJ, as the number who own this version is somewhat low. However, let's see how things pan out for a while.

What happened to all those early adopters who bought the JPN DL version?

Did they wind up buying the US and EU releases as well and now only play online with those versions?

I've uploaded a very robust (all events / all cars + F2007) gamesave to entice a little more NTSCJ online play.

I hope it works.

I'm in once my internet gets hooked up at my house. No way I am buying another copy of GT5p. Plus now I live in Japan so I'll definitely get GT5J.

Hi. I also have a Japanese version. If you would like to meet online I'm in.
I would suggest somewhere around 21.00 CET
I understand that right now everyone is busy with GTAcademy so we could meet lets say around 06.11.2008 (in 6 days).

Hi. I also have a Japanese version. If you would like to meet online I'm in.
I would suggest somewhere around 21.00 CET
I understand that right now everyone is busy with GTAcademy so we could meet lets say around 06.11.2008 (in 6 days).

That's great! I'm definately in. What is 21.00 CET. I'm in Central US, so what time does that translate to for me?

If we can get more people, I might be tempted to update my gamesave file. As it stands now I have 2 F2007s all NTSCJ cars and about 1.5 million credits.

Update: Ahhh! Central European Time. I think 21:00 is 3:00 p.m. US central. At least I hope its p.m. I would suggest some 600 pp races to start. Maybe Suzuka first, then Fuji.

Anyone know who TEW is? I was racing a gaggle(6) of NSX's on 7/1/08 21:30 at Suzuka 600pp whose names where all proceeded by TEW_
Strangely enough the top three pulled into the pit after the 1st lap and I took 1st from there on out.

Maybe it is an online Japanese racing group? Any ideas?

Anyone interested in meeting up sometime?

Sorry man, still need to finish updates and i'm thinking of getting the US ersion and trading this in.

Back