Online mode idea, with real money at stake. MTG:O concept inside GT5 game.

• Thread starter re1987
  • 0 comments
Online mode will be a must. The way I think online mode should be run will be controversial, but I also think it would make the game indefinitly played. Ok, if you know about Magic The Gathering: Online, then I think you should know where I am going with this idea. ---You buy the game and it comes with a unique code (cd-key) that you enter when you start your online driver account. With that cd-key you get a set amount of virtual money to spend on your car. The way to gain virtual money would be to win in tournaments or events. Each tournament or event would have an entry fee of a certain amount of virtual money. You can also purchase virtual money with real money for like $1 per $1000 virtual money. So thats where a lot of people will not like this concept. But as you can see, it would be a great challenge to gain cars and money. Therefore it would be a long lasting gaming experience that could last for a long time. Of course, it would be great to add new cars and tracks and other new things from time to time. It would be cool if they gave people rewards for playing the game such as virtual money or cars or car parts, give people something for their birthdays, or have special no entrance fee tournaments on the holidays or other special dates. Anyway, this concept of online play has the potential to be very rewarding. You would obviously want to be one of the few people to own race cars or Ferraris or whatever. You could also open up your own car dealership or even your own drivers school. Possiblites are endless.

Now if you would just hate the idea of actually having to invest money just to play GT5 then they could easily have a free play mode with all of the cars available along side the career mode.

Back