Online Multiplayer question.

• Thread starter STEVE416
  • 4 comments
Canada
Canada
Hello Forza lovers , Might be a silly question however Been playing forza 3 horizon since 2016 and was really easy to find a online multiplayer racing, On forza horizon 4 for some strange reason could not find where to race online, I already put a few hours in already on the story mode (thought I would have ti unlock that part ) . Can somebody explain where to find multiplayer racing ?

Once you finished with the Prologue you will be already in an online session. Now you can do 2 things. You can chose any race and than select co-op or PVP(you will be racing with players present in your session), you can also ask players from your session to do Convoy with you and than race them, or you can go Team Adventure (you will find that in your Pause Menu).

@strela Thank you. are we still able to race with the different Tiers ? like S1 class and ect ? to choose from ?
Yes you can... only in co-op and pvp. You enter the event in any car you want to race, or you can do a Blue Print event. However if you choose to go Team Adventure there will be a single random class for each adventure.

Was reading other forums . If your used to FH3 multiplayer setup , its a lot different and harder to do races online from what I been reading and seeing on FH4 which kinds of blows , because the platform on FH3 was so easy to catch races online or drive in different car classes.

Back