Online needs Talk improvements

  • Thread starter Thread starter Destinkeys
  • 4 comments
  • 1,060 views

Destinkeys

(Banned)
Messages
1,199
Messages
Destinkeys
Unless you see and hear them in the Lobby, there's no way to tell WHO is talking. I'd like to see some kind of identifier.

I'd also like the swearing douchebag to KNOW I've muted him, and I'd like an easy one button 'Mute All' in case they are ALL cussing douchebags!

If I want to listen to ten-year-olds curse, I'll visit a Junior school playground. :dunce:
 
Wow! Everyone LIKES anonymous cussing?!

Really? :crazy: :yuck:
 
I don't like how words like, tsukuba, engine and I think disconnected is also banned!
 
That's a completely different issue, mind you. There's a big thread about the typing censor over at the main forum.

My issue is, I've got no idea who I am listening to, half the time. They might be right behind me, they might be half a lap ahead. I've no idea.

I don't know about Forza, but look at how Shift implemented this. 100% better, IMO (I know that's heresy, but put your pitchforks down until you've actually TRIED it!).

I'd also like to see a global mike/game balance slider. The balance is overwhelmingly in the favor of the mike as is, and to get the engine noise up to fun levels, I have to tolerate deafening mike comments.

The devil is in the details... (and he has a mike!)
 
I find the most problematic part of figuring out who is talking is that there are so many whose mics are always on picking up their steering wheels and other background noises.
 
Back