- 51
The manual that came with the game is far from sufficient. I've been playing GT since 2 and it's the only game I've owned on the PS2 and now the PS3.
I have a few questions though because I'm just not figuring it out.
1) Where's the large "racing community" that is to exist online? How do I see lists of people and race and add them as friends?
2) How do I put my B spec driver out there to race so that he can level up and earn money? I know to go click "share with friends" but I don't have any yet online and as stated I'm confused on how to find people to add.
Thanks to anyone that can help me out. If anyone wants to add me as a friend my name online is FlyingTexan.
Thanks everyone! Having a blast so far and hope once I finish up all the challenges I'll get to seeing you guys online!
I have a few questions though because I'm just not figuring it out.
1) Where's the large "racing community" that is to exist online? How do I see lists of people and race and add them as friends?
2) How do I put my B spec driver out there to race so that he can level up and earn money? I know to go click "share with friends" but I don't have any yet online and as stated I'm confused on how to find people to add.
Thanks to anyone that can help me out. If anyone wants to add me as a friend my name online is FlyingTexan.
Thanks everyone! Having a blast so far and hope once I finish up all the challenges I'll get to seeing you guys online!